Pomodoro Windows 7 gadget
But unfortunately, tomatoi.st is down due to overload too often, so I spent 20 minutes and prepared a simple Windows 7 pomodoro gadget. It does just what’s needed – showing timers:
Click on “Work” button to start 25 minutes work interval, “short br” – to get 5 minutes short break timeout, “long br” for a 15 minutes long break.
It’s dead easy to download and install – just click here. Or you can inspect the code if you want to – gadget is just a zip file with html, css and js inside.
Ah, and I have to warn you – when a period of time is over, it starts playing Alert.wav every second until you set a new period.
For more information about Windows 7 gadgets you read the following posts on my blog:
- introduction to the gadgets platform
- Exploring Windows Desktop Gadgets
- Exploring Windows Desktop Gadgets #2 – security and limitations
- Exploring Windows Desktop Gadgets #3 – settings storage
- Exploring Windows Desktop Gadgets #4 – flyouts
Or read MSDN.
P.S. this gadget doesn’t have any settings or flyout or anything else – it’s very simple.